This birthday was my first birthday away from my family, which was hard for me because birthdays have always been a time where I love to be surrounded by them. Fortunately, I will get to celebrate with them very soon. Also, God provided for even my birthday needs. I have made some awesome friends here who took me out for ice cream, made me dinner and breakfast, and baked a cake for me. I have felt very loved, though I still miss my family. God's provision is amazing!
Look at that huge cookie sandwich cake! Oh so good! Oh so sweet! I am so thankful for the McIntires. Having them here really has made the transition easier.
Happy B'day breakfast! My roommate made me breakfast for my birthday. I was really excited! She made biscuits and gravy. It was a great way to start off my day. The candle in the biscuit added a nice touch. Don't you think?
Yeah! This is my huge B'day Bash! Okay, so maybe it wasn't for me; it was the staff Christmas party. But my friends surprised me with a cake. What better way to celebrate than with a party you can pretend is all for you? That cake actually has 23 candles on it, but it's really hard to blow candles out when you're laughing.
Great B'day! Thank you God for another year! I am very blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment