Well, I never actually thought I'd see a white Christmas. And really, I still haven't, but a white Christmas Eve is about as close as you can get. I'm so glad we were at my Grandma's house when it snowed. It was great to see my cousins and nephew out there playing with Walmart bags on their hands for gloves. Oh the ingenuity! I'm thinking Mom had something to do with that.
Anyway, I loved getting to see my family over Christmas. We had a good time just hanging out and sharing about our lives. God has been good to provide me with such a loving family. We really do just enjoy being together. Merry Christmas!
Well, I haven't been this cold in a long time and probably won't be again for an even longer time. I'm okay with this. I like being warm. It's a very nice feeling. However, the snow falling on the ground outside made the cold weather worth it. This is a great Christmas memory!
No comments:
Post a Comment