Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jesus Loves the Little Children

Well, my Senegalese family now has two babies. Pop is no longer the little one. In fact, he is getting to be quite a big boy. This last weekend when I was there, he started crawling. At first I didn't realize that this was his first time because I haven't seen him in awhile. But, the family was so excited and kept tossing keys in front of him to chase. I was glad I got to be a part of one of his firsts.


Here's Pop in the propper pre-crawl stance. What kind of safety devices do the Senegalese use to keep their children out of things when they get to this stage? Lots of aunts and uncles!




Here's the little man revving up his engine. Look out everyone, baby on the move!



Now, the new baby. One of the women in my family had a little girl a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to see the newborn. She is so light compared to Pop. Babies are so much fun!


Now for the close-up of the baby. Hopefully, I'll get this little one's name soon. I asked but couldn't really understand the answer. Maybe next week I'll get it.


Here is the mom with all of her younger children. Can you say, "One tired mama!"



















1 comment:

  1. give the family a big hug for me and tell Kodu congrats on the new beautiful baby! I'm sure she will grow up to be as beautiful as her sisters.

    ReplyDelete